Some Of The Easy Hairstyles Step By Step Ideas
A woman’s hair is one of her most prized assets that enhance her beauty and her glamour. It not only makes heads turn around, but also helps to add to her looks and appearance. It is however difficult to take the time and style your hair on a daily basis. This difficult task has been successfully accomplished with the help of some easy hairstyles in just a matter of minutes.
Here are some easy hairstyles Step By Step and simple with their steps
Short and cropped pixie look
The short and cropped pixie hairstyle looks trendy and smart and does not take much time to style. The sides and the back are cut short so that they can be blow dried straight without the help of a brush. The front is a little longer. Just go to a parlor and you would get your smart haircut done in a jiffy.
- The edges and the back need to be cut with a scissor while the front would be long with locks.
- You can blow the hair backwards for a clean and trendy look.
- You can also use some styling gel and blow-dry the hair backwards.
- Also blow-dry the front and the back for a smooth texture and a good volume.
The Classic Wavy Bob style
This is one of the easiest styles that have a classic look. It looks great on wavy and silky hair.
- You just need to use some wave enhancing hair products and blow dry your hair so that it looks classic and trendy. This is one of the most simplest and the trendiest looking hairstyles that are simple and easy to style and can be seen on many Hollywood actresses
Normal step Cut
This is a great style which you can just make up before going to a or some wedding or even a business meeting. This looks great on long and straight hair.
- Just take some water in your hands and wet your hair.
- Then blow-dry your hair with a hair dryer so that it looks silky and glossy.
- You can either leave it loose or clip it with a small clip at the back.
This can be done with long hair or shoulder length hair.
A careful careless messy bun
This is a great hairstyle for women with long and silky hair who would like to tie it up. A messy bun gives you a whole new look with a careless look and is really easy to make. You can spruce it up a little by combing in the crown area for the required voluminous look.
- Tie up your hair into a careless rough bun and use some gel or hair spray to keep it in place.
- Leave the dangling strands where it is for the careless carefree look.
- The strands look good on you’re beautifully made up face.
The Japanese Top Bun
This is yet another very simple hairstyle that is easy to do and looks good and elegant on women.
- Gather your hair into a high ponytail and then tie it up with a clip so that it doesn’t open up.
- Leave a loop while making the pony.
- Tuck the end of the ponytail inside the loop to make a good looking bun and flatted the bun slightly and secure it into place with hairpins.
- A Japanese hair bun looks great with a hair accessory.
A French plait
A French plait looks great when done well. Though it looks really complicated, it is really easy to do.
- You need long and silky hair in a French plait
- Pull all your hair backwards and make four parts of the same.
- Slowly braid your hair by holding the strands within your fingers and putting one above and below the other and continue the process till your plait is ready.
- Accentuate the same with few hair accessories within the hair plaits.